If you’ve read the ‘About Me’ section and you want to know more, you’re in luck! I am a complete list-aholic. If an article is titled ’10 things you should know…’ or ’20 things…’, there’s more than a good chance that I will read it. So, here’s a list of my own. 11 random things about me…
1. All the world’s a stage and I play many roles (hopefully well). I’m a daughter, wife, sister, mother to my darling 1.5 year old daughter, friend and confidante to my few close friends.
2, I can speak seven languages.
3. I live to eat. And I love cooking as much as I love eating.
4. I have horrible direction sense. I don’t know what I would have done without GPS.
5. I can whistle complete songs.
6. I like watching movies that I’ve watched before rather than new ones 🙂 I like knowing what’s going to happen.
7. I hate change,
8. I cannot swim.
9. I love reading books (no iPads or tablets for me please!) My favorite genre is historical fiction.
10. I am a grammar Nazi. Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors jump out at me even when I’m not looking for them, and I just want to jump out of my skin and correct them!