I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a dear friend and a very versatile blogger herself – Suchitra of The PhD Mama. This is the very first award for Mixed Bag, so naturally, I’m thrilled. I humbly accept this award. Thank you, Suchi, for all your encouragement. I really appreciate it.
Accepting this award means you get to know me a little better. Here are 7 facts about myself –
- I have lived and worked on three continents.
- I can speak seven languages
- I have horrible direction sense. I would probably get lost in my own backyard.
- I love puns. Even the cheesy ones.
- I am terrible at (playing and understanding) sports.
- I absolutely hate change. I am a creature of habit. A true Taurean.
- My travels have taken me to Mexico, Spain, London and Hawaii to name a few. My favorite place to be, however, is at home with my darling little girl and my husband. There’s really no place like home.
And there you have it. 7 random facts about me. Hope you enjoyed reading them.